The Irish Waste Management Association and The Chartered Institution of Wastes Management are both delighted to be directly involved again in organising this year’s Irish Waste Management Conference in the magnificent Carton House Hotel in Co. Kildare, just 10 minutes from the M50. This venue is perfect for the Irish waste management industry to attend the conference and then network with peers and policy makers in the relaxed and sumptuous surroundings. This conference has been developed in conjunction with both the IWMA & the CIWM.
Last year’s event was the must attend waste management event in Ireland with all leading waste management companies, policy makers, environmental engineers, senior business professionals, local authorities and stake holders to discuss the theme which was Weigher to From Here!.
This is the Irish waste industry’s premier education, networking and solutions event where you will enhance your knowledge and network with fellow waste professionals.
Important issues and hot topics to be discussed at this year’s event include among others;
- New Government Policy Update for 2018 and beyond
- Pay by Weight
- Enforcement of Regional Waste Management Plans – Panel Discussion
- Regulation of Waste
- The Circular Economy
- Food Waste, Composting & Anaerobic Digestion
- The Brown Bin Roll Out
- Recycling Updates and Technologies
- Competition in Waste Industry
- Tendering Process
- Energy Recovery Technologies and District Heating
- Resource Efficiencies
- The Direction of Waste
- Waste Markets
- Environmental Liabilities Guidance
- Landfill Directives / Levies
- Role of Local Authority in Waste Management
- Explanation of Legal Decisions Affecting the Irish Waste Industry as a whole