The Irish Waste Management Conference
November 28th, 2019
Croke Park Conference Centre
For Delegate Bookings, Group Discounts, Sponsorship or Exhibition Packages please contact the Conference Director.
Adrian Hopkins, 01 2811111, 087 6811830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Irish Waste Management Conference 2017 was definitely one of the better conferences over the years”.
“Thank you for the link to the presentations from an excellent worthwhile conference which is much appreciated and for the advance notice for next year’s event”.
“I did enjoy the event and many thanks for the link. Excellent content and well run this year”.
“I heard the waste conference was a huge success this year from my colleague who attended as a delegate and therefore, we would like to book an exhibition package now for 2018”.
- Dr Ian Garner – Head of WRAP Northern Ireland
- Pauline McDonogh – Prevention Officer for the Southern Region Waste Management Office
- David Tobin – Sustainability Manager with Lagan Cement.
- Eóin Deegan – Department of Communications, Climate Action & Environment
- Cian O’Hora – Managing Director of Integrated Materials Solutions
- David Flynn – Programme Manager, Environmental Licensing, Environmental Protection Agency
- Helen Searson – EPA
- Fergal O’Leary – Member of the Commission, Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC)
- Andrew Moag – AMC
- Alison Fanagan – Co-Head of Environmental & Planning, A&L Goodbody
- Des Crinion – Managing Director, Irish Packaging Recycling, the commodities trading arm of the Panda Group
- Hugh Coughlan – Regional Co-ordinator, Eastern Midlands Waste Region
- Conor Walsh – SLR & IWMA
- Matthew Collins – Assistant Secretary leading the Natural Resources and Waste Policy function in the Department.
- Billy Dolan – Chairperson CIWM Ireland Centre
- Seamus Clancy – CEO, Repak